Thursday 15 October 2009

Long time, no blog..

If you have been following the Cottingley blog you may well have gotten bored by now. I haven't updated for some time, for which I apologise. Its been a busy few eeks: with children back to school and the beginning of school year meeting glut that accompanies.

Now that those meetings are over, I feel that I can begin to settle into a rhythm of prayer. I would like to invite anyone who prays to join me at the church at 6.15pm for no more than 45 minutes on the following dates:
Monday 26th October
Monday 9th November
Monday 23rd November

In these times we will pray for Cottingley and have a short service of night prayer. Its a beautiful way to put down the business of the day and begin to wind down.

Hope to see you there

JUDE

No comments:

Post a Comment